Available at Camp Coleman:
- Troop Camping – all facilities are available
- Staffed program activities – canoeing, fishing, archery, teambuilding, and more
- Retreats & Group services – rentals and services for non-member groups
- Family camping, family reunions, church picnics, and school field trips.
Click here for Girl Scout member rates. For more information or to reserve your spot, contact Tonya Sails at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-734-4541 x1028.
4010 Camp Coleman Road
Trussville, AL 35173
Please note: Bridge at front entrance is out. Please proceed past the front gate, up the hill on North Lake Drive, to the secondaryentrance.
Donate materials and supplies. Click here to see list
Activities available at Camp Coleman
- Climbing wall (indoor)
- High ropes
- Low ropes
- Swimming pool
- Open air gymnasium with stage
- Creek tubing
- Songs, Games, and Skits
- Hiking trails
- Orienteering (map & compass)
- Outdoor skills (knife safety, knots, firebuilding, etc.)
- Water games
- Challenge adventure activities, campfire, cookout, flag ceremony, etc.