Available at Camp Coleman:
- Troop Camping – all facilities are available
- Staffed program activities – canoeing, fishing, archery, teambuilding, and more
- Retreats & Group services – rentals and services for non-member groups
- Family camping, family reunions, church picnics, and school field trips.
Click here for Girl Scout member rates. For more information or to reserve your spot, contact Tonya Sails at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-734-4541 x1028.
4010 Camp Coleman Road
Trussville, AL 35173
Please note: Bridge at front entrance is out. Please proceed past the front gate, up the hill on North Lake Drive, to the secondaryentrance.
Donate materials and supplies. Click here to see list
DAISIES + BROWNIES: 1 HOUR PONY PARTY
Available August 13& 27, September 10 &24. October 1, 15, 29
Min 8 /max 16. $10 per person.
JUNIORS & UP: 3 HOUR HORSE BADGE SESSION
Completes most of the horseback riding badge requirements.
Available August 13 & 27; September 10 & 24; October 1, 15, 29.
9 am-12pm or 1-3 pm.
Min 5 /max 10. $25 per person
ALUMNI ADVENTURE: 3 HOUR RIDE
3 hour horseback ride to camp attractions such as Purple Daisy Point, the trestle, graveyard or ropes course.
$50 per person min 3 max 5.
INDIVIDUAL OR SMALL GROUP RIDING LESSONS
Horseback riding lessons $50.
Activities available at Camp Coleman
- Climbing wall (indoor)
- High ropes
- Low ropes
- Swimming pool
- Open air gymnasium with stage
- Creek tubing
- Songs, Games, and Skits
- Hiking trails
- Orienteering (map & compass)
- Outdoor skills (knife safety, knots, firebuilding, etc.)
- Water games
- Challenge adventure activities, campfire, cookout, flag ceremony, etc.