Benefiting Girl Scouts of North-Central Alabama
April 4, 2014
11:30 AM – 1 PM
Anniston City Meeting Center
The 2014 East Women of Distinction Awards are open to all women in Etowah, Talladega, Calhoun, Cleburne, Cherokee, Clay and Randolph counties who have made a special contribution to their community through civic, academic or professional efforts. Women chosen for this award will be recognized at the annual Women of Distinction Luncheon. GSNCA will also present the Frances E. Couch Lifetime Achievement Award,which honors the memory of a beloved community leader whose contributions had far-reaching impact in their respective communities of Alabama.
Purchase your tickets here. Tickets are $35 or $30 for Girl Scout members.
NOTE, to submit the Sponsorship Form or Nomination Form via email, first save the document to your computer, renaming the file, complete each question, then email the saved document as an attachment to email@example.com. It is suggested that you also print a hard copy for your records. Or you may print the form and mail or fax it to the council (see address and fax number on form).
The Women of Distinction Awards Program is the premier event for GSNCA. All proceeds from these events directly support the Girl Scouts’ mission to build girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
For more information, please contact Kelly Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Alabama Women of Distinction 2014 Honorees:
- Anna Berry of Heflin; Deputy Director of Alabama and Georgia Land Trust (Frances E. Couch Lifetime Achievement Award Winner)
- Becky Boddie of Ashland; Councilwoman, City of Ashland
- Sonde Coleman of Anniston; City President of BBVA Compass Calhoun County
- Rhonda Dehaven of Gadsden; Chief Practice Officer, Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Jackie Edmondson of Gadsden; Communications Manager, Goodyear
- Kisha Linley of Anniston; Accounting Services Manager, Alabama Power
- Tina Seals of Lincol; Owner/Agent, Seals Insurance LLC
- Kristi Smith of Anniston; Southwire
- Eula Tatman of Anniston; Vice President, Grants, Scholarships and Inititiatives, Community Foundation of Northeast Alabama
- Terri Womack of Anniston; General Manager, Cable One