Our QSP magazine sale program is an ongoing opportunity to buy or renew your favorite subscriptions. To order, contact your favorite Girl Scout or contact a product sales manager below, and they will put you in contact with a Girl Scout.
Girl Scouts, set up your account here.
What is the QSP online program?
It is an online learning activity for girls and a way for your family and friends to purchase magazines online.
How Does It Work?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…just click here to get started!
- Complete the interactive learning activity
- Order your family’s subscriptions and invite other family members and friends to shop online.
In addition to the patch, your Girl Scout and her troop will also receive credit for all online orders. At the end of the sale, please login and print the Detailed Order Report to give to your troop/group leader when orders are due (council may want to include exact due date).
You can also check throughout the sale to track your progress and enter additional emails to meet your goals quicker!
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Subscriptions start faster.
- No paper order forms to complete.
- Great opportunity to work as a “team” while inviting all of your friends and family to support Girl Scouts.
*QSP does not rent or sell email addresses or use them for any other purposes. We respect everyone’s right to privacy.
For any questions:
|Lamar, Fayette, Jefferson, Randolph, Pickens, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Shelby,
Sumter, Greene, Hale,
Perry, Chilton, Marengo, Bibb, Clay, Talladega, St. Clair
Madison, Jackson, Colbert, Lawrence, Morgan, Marshall, DeKalb, Marion,
Winston, Cullman, Etowah, Cherokee, Franklin, Blount,